I Am In A Relationship With Banky W!!!! Niyola

After wide spread rumors of Niyola and Banky W getting down with each other, she cleared the air in a
recent interview with Nigerian films, saying that Yes she is in a relationship with Banky W but her type
of relationship is not an intimate relationship but a Boss and colleague type of relationship.
She said;
"Yes! I am in a relationship with him. But the only kind relationship I have with Banky W right now is
that he is my boss. There's nothing more to that." When we pressed further to know what her response would be, if Banky W wants to go on a date with her. Niyola said,
"I don't know about that. I can't say. Until then, I can't decide for the future. I'm still with EME and no plans of leaving them for now." "He must be able to accept me for who I am. Understand me well and my personality," she stated. Then why is Niyola still single, you might want to ask? But her response was, "I am very single because I am not ready. It’s my personal decision. When I'm ready, I'll know but for now, I'm not in any relationship." It could be recalled that Banky W gave her a pair of Christian Loubotin shoes on her birth day

0 comments:

Post a Comment